EATERTAINMENT HOSPITALITY INC -- www.eatertainment.com
> Cheddar Gougieres
Warm gougieres baked with aged cheddar and chives.
As seen in the 'Homefront Magazine' Winter 2006 Issue.
Fall / Winter
Yield: 24 pieces
1 cup water
1/3 cup butter
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup cubed white aged cheddar
1/2 cup chopped chives
1. Place water, salt and butter in a heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil.
2. Once butter melts add the flour all at once.
3. Stir over low heat for 2 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time, with a wooden spoon.
4. Once mixture is smooth, add cheddar cubes and chopped chives.
5. Using a piping bag, pipe 1" balls of the dough on a baking tray.
6. Bake at 400F for 15 minutes, then reduce to 325F and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and serve. May be frozen for later use.
New For The Season
Ask an Event Specialist
The Expert's Blog
Bloor Street Diner
Media Contact Info
MEDIA AND PRESS