EATERTAINMENT HOSPITALITY INC -- www.eatertainment.com
> Balsamic Jell-O Cubes
Balsamic Jell-O Cubes
Balsamic Jelly Cubes - Salad Garnish
250 ml balsamic vinegar
1/2 teaspoon agar agar (powder packet found at most grocery stores)
* Note: the more agar agar you use, the denser the jelly becomes
1. Begin by bringing the balsamic vinegar to a boil.
2. Stir in the agar agar powder and let it bubble for about a minute.
3. Remove from heat and pour the hot liquid into a shallow non-stick baking pan (the liquid should be about a quarter-inch deep)
4. Refrigerate overnight.
5. Flip the pan over onto a cutting board and use a knife to get under the edge of the gelatin.
6. Cut the jello into tiny cubes (or use a cookie cutter to make other shapes) and sprinkle over a salad.
New For The Season
Ask an Event Specialist
The Expert's Blog
Bloor Street Diner
Media Contact Info
MEDIA AND PRESS