this image will only show up if there is content in the MediaArticle database field.
One of these well-known gems is the Bloor Street Diner, located in the Manulife Centre near the Bay and Bloor intersection.
This family-style classic is known for their Sunday brunch buffet, which offers an endless list of favourites including 12 different kinds of salads, an omelette station, their famous eggs benedict, farm fresh bacon and sausage, macaroni and cheese, ham and roast beef, smoked salmon, an array of various breads, pastries, and pancake/French toast station.
This is not to say that their weekly menu is inferior, however, as it includes deliciously modernized diner classics such as:
- Quesadillas, fried calamari, crab cakes and Emmenthal-glazed shrimp
- Traditional French onion soup, Nicoise salad, warm phyllo baked goat cheese salad, and grilled herb salmon salad
- Southwestern chicken wrap, rotisserie beef, and chipotle pulled pork sandwiches
- Daily quiche, mussels, fish and chips, free range rotisserie chicken, grilled NY steak
- Pizzas, pastas, and bruschettas
The diner also boasts unique amenities such as a dual-patio, which can be enclosed in glass if the weather is not permitting, and a billiard room, equipped with two billiard tables and a mini bar. As an added bonus, it is situated in the same building as the Varsity Cinema, allowing guests to enjoy a hearty meal before or after heading to a new movie.
Bloor Street Diner caters to no one in particular; it caters to all. Whether you’re looking for a quick lunch stop before going back to work, or taking your whole family out to dinner, the Bloor Street Diner has a menu equipped to satisfy any occasion or preference. Try it today- just steps away from your 1 St. Thomas condo.